Thursday, November 22, 2012

Always...enjoy every step of the journey...

Ah, so home for a visit is turning into a longer excursion than expected. I will still embrace the winter...however I do still think of sunny warm ocean beaches. 

"With All that has been, take lesson and be grateful  Let go, let go and move on..."

As I deal with a few setbacks at the moment, I need to remember to enjoy where I am at, wherever I am. And I need to make the most of any situation.

I have been keeping busy, my business has been taking much of my time, leaving me to neglect my lil blog here. One advantage of my delay, I'm managing to make some winter footwear (slippers), and get a whole whack of accessories made. Check it out at www.selkiedesignshop.etsy.com


Here's some pics of what I have been up to. Also, I have been doing some neat winter crafts, will post those ideas soon.

Baby and Adult Moccasin Slippers


 Beaded Wrap Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment