Monday, May 28, 2012

They're Reproducing Now, A Whole Family Of Sandals

Latest Works


Earlier I posted about a pair of Hurrache style sandals I made a few weeks ago. I've been testing them out, in the country and the city, and they have done amazing, the leather has molded to the shape of the foot, and they've help up pretty well to concrete and water. I've even gotten used to walking in them, I found at first they confused my feet. You're walking as if you're barefoot, but the feet are protected from all the stones and rough ground. Eventually my feet understood and just went with it all.


Lately I've been working with rubber soles on these latest pairs, and trying slight variations in the way they are put together. These photos are pairs 2, 3 and 4 for me, made for one of my favourite families here in Winnipeg.'They're going to test them out, and let me know how they go. I think they're starting to look pretty cute. Still a ways to go before I can start selling them, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment